March 31, 2010

My First New York


I'm coming up on my 2 year anniversary living in NYC, and "My First New York" would be the perfect gift to myself for surviving the concrete jungle this long. My favorite celeb memory has to be Andy Samberg, although our "mouse problem" isn't nearly as gag-inducing...

Andy Samberg, comedian
Arrived: 1998
"California nature is lovely. New York nature is disgusting. At first, I was really grossed out by it, but by summertime, I remember lying on my couch watching TV with a water gun, and every time a mouse would run out from behind the TV, I would just spray it."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He would just spray the mouse with a squirt gun? That's funny. If I had that problem, I would just get an electronic trap, like one of those Multi-Kills, and be done with it. But I guess that's why I'm not a comedian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails