March 7, 2010

Oscar Gowns 2010

I didn't have a chance to watch the red-carpet arrivals tonight, but I made sure to stop, rewind, and rewind again to scrutinize gowns during the sweeping audience shots. Sandra Bullock looked amazing, SJP has some crazy flyaway hair, and Kristin Stewart looked equally awkward in a floor-length dress as her usual jeans and Converse. Some things never change.

The biggest trend I noticed: pale colors. Rather than black and red, most stars and starlets chose ivory, nude, and peach. The effect added to the old-Hollywood glamour of the night.

 
 
 (And because he didn't get nearly enough screen time...)

 

2 comments:

E said...

1. those are gianormous fake boobs behind miley cyrus, and 2. her dress was my absolute favorite of the night. i thought it was glamorous and very cool.

Jennifer Jackson said...

she was my favorite too. followed up by sandra bullock who looked so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails