February 25, 2010

Barney's Warehouse Sale

It seem like there are so many firsts for the new blog. For instance, tonight I shopped the Barney's Warehouse Sale. Last year I avoided it since I basically live at the poverty level, working in publishing. This year, I figured I could spend a little money on highly discounted designer clothing, but I still left empty handed.

Here are my lessons learned:

1. My taste level is still higher than my income.

2. If you don't plan to lay down $250 for a pair of last season's Proenza Schouler heels, then this sale isn't for you. (Side note: I seriously wanted those shoes.)

3. The feel of a Lanvin dress (or bag or shoes) is unparalleled to anything you can buy anywhere else.

4. My life goal is to be Alber Elbaz's muse.

5. I'm definitely going back next year.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails