June 23, 2011

Pest Control

Sometimes it might seem like I'm obsessed with pigeons. But on the contrary, my friends; I think they're obsessed with me!

Case in point: The other morning (like 4 a.m.) I woke up to loud cooing. I have a big ledge and pigeons like to roost on my neighbors window from time to time, but this was just too much. So I got up, raised the window shade, and there was a dirty city bird IN MY ROOM. (Admittedly, I had left my tiny window open without a screen, but I've never had an intruder problem – animal or human – this whole year.) Now it seems like every time I look outside there's a creepy pigeon hovering around my sill just waiting for me to crack my window so they can sneak in.

Never again, bird. Never again.

2 comments:

siryoz0 said...

There are lots of pest control you can find and the advancement of the internet can help you a lot. My brother referred me to perth pest control
when I have that termite problem and after reviewing their service I am very convinced that they will carry out that task effectively.

Erica said...

scary!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails