May 5, 2010

My Inner Hippie

Right now I am OBSESSED with tie-dye. Yes, 1960s-hippie-dippie-psychedelic tie-dye. If I reach way back in my brain, it probably started with Proenza Schouler's Spring/Summer 2010 collection.


(Or their Resort 2010 collection – see that tie-dye shirt peaking out?)


Then I uncovered a thin, vintage tie-dye shirt I've had for years at the bottom of my drawer. I wore it to work, and I started seeing tie-dye everywhere.

At the Tory Burch store, I couldn't keep my hands off these leather shorts.


At American Apparel, I eyed this hoodie once or twice or three times. (I just wish they make it in a zip-up.)


At the Woodbury Commons outlet, I saw these Christian Louboutin flats. They were a size too big, but you can imagine I tried to justify buying them anyway.


If everything goes according to plan, I will be one tie-dye bikini closer to my ideal vacation wardrobe very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails