October 19, 2009

Teen Reading


I have the pop culture sensibilities of a teenage girl: High School Musical (Zac Efron = dreamy), Gossip Girl, Glee, and the list goes on. So imagine my surprise and extreme delight when I went to B&N tonight to pick up a copy of Twilight (alas, I swore this day would never come), and I saw The Teen Vogue Handbook. I glanced at the woman stocking Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy but decided the Handbook looked like more fun. For $25 I can't say I'm willing to buy it yet – plus, I have no place to store it in my closet-sized bedroom. But Amazon sells it for $15, so I might make space between Domino: The Book of Decorating and Colin Cowie Chic.

**UPDATE: My lovely BF bought this book as a surprise after seeing it on my blog! He's the best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails